Saturday, February 14, 2009

Work work work...

Well, this week I've decided on writing about my place of work. I work at the La Crosse Center, and am starting to not enjoy it at all. It's not really the worst place to work, I work mainly weekends, setting up shows, working them, and then cleaning everything up afterward. So far I've gotten/had to work Toby Keith, Lord of the Dance, City Prayz, and some others, all of which I haven't really enjoyed. Another part of the job I hate are the hours. Every shift is 8 hours, sometimes mid day, but other days I have to work 11pm-7am, which completely throws off the sleep schedule... All in all, I'm going to start finding a new job, and if that doesn't work I've always got my summer job over at Riverside Amusements. Well that's my rant this week. Later bloggers.

1 comment: