Saturday, May 2, 2009

This week in the life of me.


Good afternoon fellow bloggers, I don't really have much on my mind this week, so I'll let the thoughts flow freely. First off, I'll throw this out there; I am sick and tired of hearing about the Swine Flu. I hear people all around me freaking out when the truth of the matter is, in my opinion at least, the media is hyping this up as much as they can. I'm pretty sure the death count hasn't gotten above 8 or something. And America has the sources to stop it, so we really have nothing too much to worry about... I'm just fed up with the media and its excitement over this. In other news, my laptop died a week or so ago! The backlight on it just decided to crap out on me, so they had to replace the whoe LCD screen, luckily it was under warranty though, or else (so they claim) it would have cost me $750, but I'm pretty sure that's a big stretch...Just them tryign to scare me into renewing my warranty. In other news though, I got a new bass guitar and it's gorgeous! It's a 5 string bass with an f hole in the body, and it sounds great, much better than my old bass. I'll attach a picture of it here once I'm done. Well that's all I have for you this week guys. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment